Monday, November 5, 2007

My Yoga Online Affiliate Program

My Yoga Online is the premiere website for streaming Yoga, Pilates, and Meditation Videos Online. With DVD quality full screen streaming, high quality instruction, and a large selection of classes to choose from, My Yoga Online offers the ideal venue for practicing Yoga, Pilates, and Meditation anytime, anywhere.

At My Yoga Online, we strive to expand the knowledge and experience of Yoga and wellness. We created My Yoga Online as an alternative resource center for integrated healing. We designed My Yoga Online with the intention to provide a convenient, affordable, and flexible Yoga program, all of which are key factors in helping Yoga participants maintain a regular practice.

Practice Hatha, Power, Ashtanga, and Kundalini classes in full screen dvd quality at home, At Work, and while traveling, all at the convenience of a press of a button on your desktop, your wireless laptop, or attach your computer to your television set (with an S- CABLE).

My Yoga Online offers DVD quality streaming Yoga, Pilates, and Meditation Videos Online. We also offer yoga music downloads and audio practices for your MP3 player, health and wellness articles, nutritional information, recipes, info on green living and sustainablilty, and much more.

Become an Affiliate of My Yoga Online, the highest ranked On-Demand Yoga site (alexa.com). Affiliates of My Yoga Online receive 60% commission on membership subscription sales. The average price for subscriptions is $9.95. We also offer key affiliates 100% commission based on specific affiliate criteria.

No comments: